Okay, I so should read your blog because it 2 seconds I benifited from everything you said. REdken. YES I will buy it now since you like it and you have similar hair. My hair needs some serious help. And borax, totally have a giant box of that, now I know what to do with it. AND my mom is here and we just can't stop oh and awing about how BEAUTIFUL Kloe is! Okay and one last thing, the husband in the toddler bed is so so stinkin funny! Okay super long comment over! Love your blog!
Okay, I so should read your blog because it 2 seconds I benifited from everything you said. REdken. YES I will buy it now since you like it and you have similar hair. My hair needs some serious help. And borax, totally have a giant box of that, now I know what to do with it. AND my mom is here and we just can't stop oh and awing about how BEAUTIFUL Kloe is! Okay and one last thing, the husband in the toddler bed is so so stinkin funny! Okay super long comment over! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteAmie